TERMS & CONDITIONS
BUSINESS TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKING & PAYMENT
Initially bookings may be provisional – by telephone/email.
No booking is confirmed until a non-returnable deposit has been received. We shall invoice you for the balance which is due 30 days before start of trail.
We reserve the right to cancel bookings with long overdue invoices.
Quoted prices DO NOT include drinks during lunch or dinner (except drinking water which is always free of charge)
If you cancel your booking less than 30 days before the start date of your trail we are entitled to receive full payment.
If you cancel your booking before this period, we will keep your deposit, although we will endeavour to transfer it to another mutually agreeable date.
During the whole time of your holiday with Transwales Trails you are automatically insured for Public Liability and the risk to horses is entirely ours.
We strongly recommend that you take out your own insurance to cover cancellation, or injury to yourself.
GENERAL CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL BOOKINGS:
ALL RIDERS UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE FREELY CHOOSING TO TAKE PART IN AN ACTIVITY KNOWING FULL WELL IT IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH.
- Charges quoted are based on prices and conditions at time of quoting. If these alter we reserve the right to offer the choice of paying extra or accepting a full refund.
- If any holiday has to be cancelled for reasons outside our control we will refund all monies paid but will be under no further obligation.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained by any person during the time of their booking. Riders on trails required to wear protective head wear.
- We reserve the right to alter routes and accommodation without notice should this become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Horse riding and horse handling are potentially dangerous. Though horses and ponies offered to customers are tried and tested for behaviour and reliability, they are hired to the rider on the clear understanding that they are flesh and blood, and that NO horse or pony is ever completely reliable.
- Riders agree, if requested, to be weighed before departure on trail.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trail of any rider who at any time appears to constitute a risk to her/himself, other riders or the horses. Any expenses incurred shall be the responsibility of that rider and no refund will be due for the cancelled part of the trail.
- Vehicles and contents are left AT OWNER’S SOLE RISK.
- We accept NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR RIDERS’ PERSONAL EFFECTS. Do not bring items of value. Luggage delivered out on trail may be left in unsecure places and may not be covered by insurance.
- Bookings are accepted on the basis that riders do not suffer from any illness, or disability, which could prejudice their safety in the hills & are able to lead their horses along tracks which may at times be steep & slippery.
- Bookings are on a shared twin room basis, unless otherwise specified and a single supplement is paid for. If you are a group with an odd number, one of you will need to be prepared to share with another rider of the same gender, unless you pay a single supplement.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED & DISCLAIMER
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
loss of income or revenue;
loss of business;
loss of profits or contracts;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of data;
loss of goodwill;
wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.